Bringing together and improving the synergy between design and construction has always been a hot topic in the world of architecture and engineering. One of the best ways to ensure both sides of the building creation are working on the same page is by investing in a BIM survey. These enable every party to see a working survey of the proposed build before anything is actioned.
How do BIM surveys work?
The design, planning and construction of a building is a highly considered process. BIM surveys help you with this by providing you with a visualisation of the whole project.
The first stage of such a survey is to create a specification that details all information that the architects and engineers will need from the outset to ensure all required information is captured when onsite.
Using the latest technology, we can then deliver 360-degree panoramic images of your proposals and also create accurate 3D Revit models of the existing building. The surveys will detail everything you and your investors need to know about the process and proposed final build according to the specification.
What’s the benefit of a BIM survey?
The level of detail that our surveys can introduce and include within your design make it a worthwhile investment for construction projects.
BIM surveys have diverse applications, such as:
- Estimations: a survey helps you to better understand the cost of a project as well as the quantities required.
- Verification of the construction prior to its build: BIM easily gets you to a place where you can decide whether a project is viable.
- Utilities: BIM goes deeper than traditional plans for building and can introduce underground plans with specific pipeline drawings implemented.
- Design: BIM surveys offer great detail and accuracy when it comes to your upcoming project.
Why choose Digital Inc for your survey?
- Expertise – Our team of experts have many years of experience and we have worked on many large-scale and complex projects for high-profile clients, so you can be sure you are in safe hands with us. Have a look at one of our previous projects: Crossrail Station Concourse, Whitechapel
- Service – We pride ourselves on the high-quality service we deliver to all of our clients. We take the time from the outset to fully understand the requirements for your project and make sure that we exceed your expectations.
- Price – We ensure our prices are extremely competitive.
- We can also help you outsource BIM services to our overseas experts.
Get a quote
Contact our team now on 020 7096 1667 or firstname.lastname@example.org to get a quote or if you have any questions. We look forward to hearing from you.